Zigne is an app for calculating whether a result from a sample is statistically significant or not.
Observations which can be tested with this app are:
- the percentage difference between two results from the same sample
- the percentage difference between results from two different samples
- the percentage of one result from one sample
- the difference between two series of party measurements
- the difference between two averages
The app is based on a program made by Bernt Aardal and Frode Berglund which is available from Bernt Aardal's website.